The building work at Conygre Road will require a crane to be on site and lifting on Mon 9th, Weds 11th and Fri 13th. For safety reasons the building and car par need to be closed while the crane is on site. The Pharmacy and CMC building and carpark can be open to patients on Thurs 5th, Fri 6th , Tues 10th, Thurs 12th and Fri 13th after 1400hrs. We have moved nursing staff to Stoke Gifford and will have some GPs working remotely in order to ensure that number of appointments are unchanged. We will be contacting patients who have appointments that are affected by the changes to the lift programme and apologise for any inconvenience.
To contact the GP surgery, please:
- For GP / general queries – please go to stokegiffordmedical.co.uk and use the ‘askmyGP’ option.
- To book Nurse / HCA appointments, please phone 0117 979 9430
GPs are working as usual but will be seeing patients at the Stoke Gifford Surgery (Ratcliffe Drive, BS34 8UE)
To order medications, please:
- Use the nhsapp to order any repeat medications. This sends the request directly to your GP and quick and very easy.
- You can use askmyGP or phone the surgery to make the request over this period as above.
- Jhoots staff will still be in the Pharmacy so you can phone them on 0117 979 2616
- The Stoke Gifford Jhoots phone number is 0117 979 9130
- The Jhoots driver will still be able to make deliveries. Jhoots may arrange with you for your prescription may be sent to another local Jhoots branch for collection.
We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding